Just imagine how easy this is going to be now!
IOS ( I-Phone Working Now) Android ( Friday)
Cannonball Rides has been organizing and running riders challenges since 2015 but this is the
first year the motorcycle routes have been available in a mobile app. This is the worlds first nationwide riders challenge of its kind, comprising of more then 70+ Rides completely online ever! ( Pause and think about that for a moment - You are making history doing a challenge )
All you need to do to join in the fun is to download the free ESR app
from Android Google Play or the IOS Play Store and join the challenge. Earn Points, Prizes, and appear on the Canada-Wide leader-board. Are you possibly Ontario's, Alberta's, Nova Scotia's Quebec's Long Distance Rider ?
The rides are FREE, To Download and use the riders App is FREE, the only thing you can buy is a patch to prove your did it! Monthly winners will be drawn from the leader-boards across the country. More details on the leaderboard as we cross the finish line on our first 2 week tally :)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
2019 Provincial Rides for you to tackle! - Click Here
Official Rules and Regulations - Click Here
- 2019 - Start from where you live.
- 2019 - Destination / Scenic stops.
- 2019 - New "Super Dealers" ( select few per province )
- 2019 - Ride selections will be all riding season!
- 2019 - Collect Points per completed ride for the season
- 2019 - The year we changed how Canada Rides !
- Choose from any of the following Rides,
- 250 Mile ride - 1 day ride any-day - Start when your ready, 6.5 Hours to complete (250 points)
- 500 Mile Ride - 1 day ride - any-day - Start when your ready, 12 hours to complete (500 points)
- 1000 Mile Ride - 2 day ride - Start when your ready, 36 Total Hours to complete. (1000 points)
- 2500 Mile Ride - 5 day ride - Start when your ready - 5 consecutive days to complete (2500 points)
- 5000 Mile Ride - 10 day consecutive ride - basically two options western Canada or Eastern Canada (5000 points)
- 10000 Mile Extreme - 20 days - This ride is new for 2019 and will cover all of Canada! Serious challenge. NEW - (10000 Points)
Please take the time to ensure your
motorcycle is in good running order prior to doing these rides. A lot of riders
had issues with tires, and general maintenance issues on the last rides. Safety
if Critical when doing any long distance riding such as the Cannonball Rides.
You don't want to be left stranded in the middle of nowhere do you?
Disclaimer: You are on your own, you decide when and where you start. You must finish where you started to complete the loop within the given time. We assume no liability whatsoever before, during or after the ride.