Do YOU Have What It Takes?
I met up today with two of Canada's true road warriors having just completed a 10,000 mile Cannonball Rides journey. Both riders are very proud supporters of C.M.C ( Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers ) and have managed to add now to their already completed 500, 1000, 2500 , 5,000 Mile ( Steve ) Cannonball Rides. Together they braved the weather and faced only challenges best described by them while completing a full almost 17,000 KM's . One with a new motorcycle! ( Another Story )
The ride was best described by them as a challenge truly unlike any other. They have been around Cannonball Rides for a few years and now they are looking to pass on the challenge to all 9,000 members of C.M.C for 2021!
Print N Ride.ca - You made your point clear.
You wanted to get out and ride you bike and not fuss with your phone constantly - I get it - Back to the basics 101 - :)
- 2020 - Start from where you live.
- 2020 - Destination / Scenic stops.
- 2020 - New "Super Dealers" ( select few per province )
- 2020 - Ride selections will be changing all riding season!
- 2020 - Riders can submit there favorite rides.
- 2020 - The year we changed how Canada Rides !
- Choose from any of the following Rides,
- 250 Mile ride - 1 day ride any-day - Start when your ready, 6.5 Hours to complete
- 500 Mile Ride - 1 day ride - any-day - Start when your ready, 12 hours to complete
- 1000 Mile Ride - 2 day ride - Start when your ready, 36 Total Hours to complete.
- 2500 Mile Ride - 5 day ride - Start when your ready - 5 consecutive days to complete
- 5000 Mile Ride - 10 day consecutive ride - western Canada or Eastern Canada
- 10000 Mile Extreme - 20 days - Serious challenge. NEW
Cannonball Rides has been organizing and running motorcycle riders challenges since 2015. Go the old school way, print the map and Ride - You could WIN Prizes. Are you possibly Ontario's, Alberta's, Nova Scotia's Quebec's Long Distance Rider ?
The rides are FREE, The only thing you can buy is a patch to prove you did it!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Disclaimer: You are on your own, you decide when and where you start. You must finish where you started to complete the loop within the given time. We assume no liability whatsoever before, during or after the ride.
Coming Soon - ADV RIDES are ready to go NOW!
1) ATV, UTV, Side by Side / Offroad Trail Rides
2) Adventure Motorcycle class / Combo Paved / Dirt
3) Snowmobile Rider Challenges
New Distance Options for these classes - 100, 175, 250