- For those of us who are old school pick the province and ride you wish to complete.
- You are directed to a Google Maps link for each ride.
When you launch the link it opens Google Maps where you can zoom in or out and print off what detail you will need to complete the loop.
Throughout this loop you will be required to stop at all Super Dealer locations listed. If the ride has more then four dealers listed pick the 4 corners.
- You can either Take a picture, grab a card, whatever works best for you. With Covid selfies are the norm in front of dealership or business gate.
- Once you have completed the ride please forward a picture of the cards lined up in one camera shot if possible, and or selfies from your phone or other details you wish to share.
- We are hoping to get pictures of you , your passenger, whatever send us some great shots if you would please. Would you also please post those photos on Social Media?
using the link below - Tell us all of the particulars please. Upload pics and your entered into the monthly Joe Rocket prize
packs, PLUS once your ride has been verified it counts towards the ultimate bragging rights draw - The Honda CB300R Custom Motorcycle !
Motorcycle Draw Rules: One winner will be chosen randomly by me ( David Purdy ) from those Motorcycle Riders who have successfully completed any of the Cannonball Rides routes and have been verified by way of properly submitted photos of dealer stops via selfies or card images and images of fuel receipts. Keep these receipts handy as they may be requested again when you arrive to dealership to pickup of Motorcycle. All of the requirements will be submitted online - Active link below.
Should a winner be drawn from out of province the motorcycle will be delivered to the closest Honda Motorcycle Retail Outlet, it will be your responsibility to take delivery of the motorcycle and cover licensing costs only. All taxes, freight, P.D.I Inspection have been paid in full.
There is absolutely no cost to enter any of the Cannonball Rides. You must have a current and valid motorcycle license and Insurance in good standing in order to participate and complete any of the Cannonball Rides provincial routes. Disclaimer: You are on your own, you decide when and where you start. You must finish where you started to complete the loop within the given time. We assume no liability whatsoever before, during or after the ride.
Ride Safe, Ride Smart, Think :) Good Luck to all who enter - Cheers David Purdy ( Purdyman )
Would you like to purchase a patch ( 3.5" x 2" Business Card Size ) showcasing your accomplishment for bragging rights :) ? Order one here
© Copyright Cannonball Rides